No, it’s not something bad. I’ve been nominated for a Liebster by Rav over at Ravalation. Rav wedgied honored me with this award and I plan to get her back accept it. Let’s get down to it.
11 Facts about myself
- I’m a native Floridian, so I like to relax and take my time
- I don’t care for large cities, but they are nice to look at from afar
- I’m taller than most people I meet
- I have a huge love of dinosaurs and reptiles
- My favorite movie isn’t Jurrassic Park, but Spaceballs. Space trumps Dinos, unless maybe they are Dinos from Space
- Red is my favorite color
- I’m a middle brained, introverted shy person that scored an intj/intp on the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. It’s a fun test to take, gives you a little bit of insight in who you are. The results can be fluid, as I got two different results depending on the two times I took it. For example, you can be more outgoing with certain friends, or more of a person to get things done at home, but open to the whims of others out in public.
- I have seen things that can’t be unseen, and havn’t seen things that should be seen. You have been warned!
- Favorite overall game: Final Fantasy 7. Favorite MMO: Everquest 2. Favorite Open world: Skyrim. Favorite Oldy but Goody: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- My favorite art is character art
- I have a twin brother that’s completely awesome
These are just 11 facts about myself that are totally true in every way shape and form as long as I deem necessary. Once I become ruler of the universe and everything within it, I may deny these so they can’t be used against me in political campaigns from my future opponent, Oooplar “The Scoooplar” Kompflarplargplat. (Trust me, Oooplar hates when I call him the Scoooplar)
11 questions from Rav
1) Name one thing that would make your current favourite game better. Why?
- Remake. Because everything about FF7 is perfect, just needs an updated coat of paint and some modern combat.
2) How much time do you spend in MMOs standing around, not actively steering your character (for instance because you are chatting to friends) instead of doing actual gameplay?
- Back in the good ol’ days of Everquest, that may have been up to 50% of my time. Nowadays, I only let that reach around 5-10% before I either find something to do in game, or look for another game. There’s too much I can do now to let myself get bored for too long. However I enjoy a little downtime here and there too. 5-10% is good downtime.
3) If you would get to pick a lightsaber, what colour crystal would be in it?
- The same as my favorite good guy
4) In games, do you have a preference for creating a character of a specific gender?
- I do tend to lean towards the ladies. They look better, and you don’t get to play them as often in games. I like my characters to be attractive, but not sexualized. That means they look like a good person, that wears proper clothing. I look at my characters kind of like a father does for their children. They want the best and to protect them.
5) In games, do you have a preference for creating a character of a specific race (dwarf, elf, asura, human etc.)? If you check your characters, which race is in the majority?
- Non-human. That means Iksar, Tauren, Asuran, Orc, etc. There’s no non-human standard in games, so there’s no one race majority for me.
6) In games, do you have a preference for creating characters of a certain body type or height?
- Looking at my characters, I have a decent range of body types thanks to the non-human characters I like to play. This makes for good diversity.
7) Outside the realm of games: does everyone know that you game? Or do you keep it a secret for certain people?
- Outside my family and some old work friends, I don’t go around advertising I’m a gamer. If someone asks, I wouldn’t mind, but I usually keep to myself. Can probably chalk that up to the shyness.
8) What is your favourite in-game consumable and why?
- If I can just get myself to use them instead of hoarding them for the right moment that never comes, I’ll be sure to let you know. Let me get back to you on this...
9) Do you prepare that consumable in the offline world as well?
- I hope I didn’t, otherwise, I’d have a closet full that I’d never use.
10) What is your top 3 favourite dinosaurs?
- Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus. If I could collect all my dinosaur trinkets, 95% would be of Tyrannosaurus. But to give the other dinosaurs a chance; Triceratops, Compsognathus, and Petrie.
11) And, last but not least: I'm an iguanodon. What dinosaur are you?
|Is it not obvious?
Do I really need to say? Okay, okay. How about I just show?
11 questions for you
- Favorite Game of all time?
- Favorite MMO? If it’s also your favorite game, then your favorite Cheese? Gouda Luck!
- Favorite Class to play in a game, and role with that class?
- If you could have a holodeck in your house to play 1 game with. What game would it be?
- Where on earth is Carmen Sandiago?
- Do the characters you make stay similar or do you like to diversify?
- If two characters could cross over into your favorite game. Who would you choose?
- Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur?
- Imperial, Rebel or Neutral?
- Stealing from Rav. What is your top 3 favorite dinosaurs?
- Do you hoard, sell or use consumables?
This is the part where I get to choose some people to take on my questions and receive their own Liebster award. Unfortunately, I’ve been sort of out of it for the last couple of months, and everyone I follow seems to have been hit by the Liebster bug. So I’m going to leave this open ended for any who want to join and haven’t been hit. They are just a few fun questions that I hope you enjoy going over, and since this is a fun project, you can skip, or reword them as you see fit.
Rules of the game are simple. Have fun. You list 11 facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions and then come up with 11 questions of your own and pick some people you’d like to answer them. Try and pick someone that hasn’t be Liebsterized yet and pass the fun on to them. When you’re done, you can pick up your award here.
If you take up the challenge, be sure to let me know so I can check it out.