Big thanks to Rakuno for nominating me for a 2016 Creative Blogger Award. Even made my own award up top.
So what is the Creative Blogger Award? It’s just the newest chain letter going around… highest honors a blogger can receive… a fun blogging subject that we can inflict on others. (I’ll go with that)
The rules are:
- Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog
- Post 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 people for this award
- Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them
- Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do
I fulfilled the first and last requirement. Time for number two!
- I’m not actually an adorable little t-rex with orange glasses, I’m a… a… human *sigh*
And not just a human, but a towering monstrosity, hovering in the upper atmosphere at around 6 feet and 5 inches tall. Also known as 1.98 meters tall for pretty much the rest of the world. There’s only been a handful of folk I’ve had to look up to.
- In my Liebster Award where I shared my three favorite dinosaurs (tyrannosaurus, triceratops, and compsognathus) I had completely forgot about stegosaurus. I love those back plated dinos.
- I love the winter time and the cold, it’s so refreshing and energizing to me. I already get plenty of heat and sun in Florida. I used to like rainy days, still kind of do, but not as much anymore.
- Confession time, I don’t like ice cream. I can understand if you want to leave my blog >.>
- I had a teacher once when asked by a wise-butt student, what super power would he like. He replied “The power to make people be quiet”. The student rebuttled saying that is a terrible super power, which the teacher didn’t hesitate with “If I had it, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.” This same student also asked if the teacher had a secret identity, which he replied he was the masked wrestler called the Reaper.
I know that last one wasn’t a fact about me, but a memory of mine. If anything, the fact is I love stories.
So, time now to choose my next victim nominate 15-20 people for this award.
I nominate each of you 15-20 times (:<
But it’s all in good fun. So if you have time guys, and have no other thing to write about, take this challenge on, else feel free to file this in the bin out in the kitchen.